Over the years I’ve had an opportunity to work with companies that felt that sales enablement (SE) was at the core of advancing deals, ramping new reps, launching new products and, in the end, growing their sales channels to drive profitable revenue. This article published to Demand Gen Report's Demanding Views covers how to get the most from a sales enablement system.
Delivering On The Promise of Sales Enablement FeaturedWritten by Craig Nelson
Craig specializes in enabling companies to more effectively market and sell. His experience is based on a variety of leadership roles including the growth of several start-ups that became successful public software companies. In 1998, Nelson's passion for enabling marketing and sales led him to register www.salesenablement.com and subsequently co-found iCentera in 2003. Today, the iCentera sales enablement platform service is delivered over the internet to over 350,000 subscribers and in 2011, iCentera became part of CallidusCloud.
Latest from Craig Nelson
- Which Two-thirds of Your Content Are You Wasting?
- Getting a Handle on your Sales Enablement Crisis
- 4 Ways for Sales Staff to Stay Relevant with the 2015 Buyer
- Getting the Most from your Sales Enablement Initiative
- Is Sales the Profession for Me? Finding Your Passion
- Sales Enablement: Game-Changing Conversations To Drive Revenue @ BrightTalk
- “Systemize” Sales Enablement in 2014
- The Evolution To A Holistic Sales Enablement System
- The Next Generation of Sales Professional
- Where do you stand on the SE Maturity Model?