Since 2002 the salesenablement.com website has evolved to become a collection of industry proven best practices from thought leaders contributing content governed by the following:
- One stop shop for sales enablement thought leadership that spans people, process, content and technology
- Content that aligns to each step of the sales enablement professional's buyer and deployment journey
- Content built to help sales enablement professionals, many that are too busy to read long whitepapers and attend conferences
- Content that is easy to find, consume and act on
- A place to network with other enablement professionals without being sold to
- Site that promotes enablement communities on LinkedIn, Twitter and other social sites
- Serve as a launch-pad for regional sales enablement communities
This site serves as a guide and community for sales enablement professionals to leverage as part of their day to day activities as you “systemize” the way your firm delivers and manages sales enablement.
Thanks and good selling!